Every weekend we will be selecting winners to take part in the #dcp (disposable camera project). Webster Hall wants to see the night from your point of view. Interested in learning more? Tweet at us with #DCP and we will be in touch!
STAY TUNED FOR MORE SUPER EPIC CONTESTS :)
Check our Facebook page for weekly giveaways.
(or the ticket tuesday page on the top)
RULES & STUFF:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: Enter your contact information as provided online or on-site.
2. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random monthly drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of being selected as a prize winner depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential prize winners will be notified by email or phone. Limit one (1) prize per person/family/household. Decisions of judges are final.
3. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: $40 or the face value of two tickets, whichever is greater. Subject to availability. Certain restrictions apply. Not valid for special events. Some blackout dates may apply. Transportation, parking, food, beverage and/or gratuity not included as part of any prize. If any event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, winner will not receive tickets as the prize, but tickets may be subject to standard rain-check policies and procedures established by issuer, if any, and in the issuer’s sole discretion. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Must be redeemed within twelve (12) weeks of drawing.
4. GENERAL RULES: Open to residents of Connecticut, New Jersey and New York, who are 19 years of age or older. Employees of Webster Hall and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents and their immediate family members are not eligible. This promotion is void outside CT, NJ and NY and where prohibited by law. Webster Hall (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, invalid, illegible, mutilated or misdirected entries, entries not received by the entry deadline or for electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in this promotion, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any material in connection with the promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable e-mails resulting from any form of active or passive e-mail filtering by a user’s Internet service provider and/or e-mail client or insufficient space in user’s e-mail account to receive e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the online entry portion of the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the promotion or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by Sponsor/judging agency/administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry made by Internet will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder” and any damage made to the Web site will also be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address
submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Sponsor and promotional partners reserve the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winners permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Potential winners must sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release Form within five (5) days of attempted notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner, time permitting. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner selected, time permitting. If a minor (as deemed by his/her state of residence) is selected as a guest of a prize winner, winner must be his/her parent legal guardian. Prize winner’s guest (or parent/legal guardian if guest is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) may be required to execute a Release of Liability/Publicity Release prior to awarding of prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its promotional partners to use entrant’s names, contact information and/or likenesses for any purpose of in all forms of media without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its promotional partners and the directors, officers, employees and assigns of each, against any and all claims, damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of acceptance/use of prize and/or participation in the Sweepstakes. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion and the use/acceptance of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor and the promotional partners are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prizes or in the administration of the promotion. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
5. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Webster Hall, 125 East 11 St, New York, NY 10003 ATTN: Wednesday Contest.